i do not exist

Monday, November 20, 2006

I am a life

Yes.. title means that i am still alive :P

But this post is not about me. But about how i feel about a few others.

Ted : A very nice guy. A very good person to have as a friend. He dosen't forget things, so i am rest assured he won't forget me. Now, coming to the more important part: answer to the question "why is he being mentioned here?" So, the answer is that is also my best friend. Thats why. Ted, I love you.

Vinit : Another gem. Can talk anyone out of his words. Best Friend. I know that their might be a day when i might not be on his side, but it won't happen otherwise. Vinit, I love you too.

Bazooka : I don't even remember his real name. May not be among my best friends list but for sure he deserves a mention. Why? Because he, i feel, is among those who feel for their friends. Really. Kind at heart. Nice guy to be friends with. Bazooka, I love you three.

Tarzan (suranjan) : Another gem. Why should i mention him here? Because he has all the qualities a person requires to find a mention in each of his frineds blog. I love you four.

Dufu (mayank) : Junior but a friend. Strong. Tall. Among the guys i would like to be. Dufu, I love you five.

Pandu Sir : Friend , philosopher , guide. Do i need to say more. He is one person i really look up to. He find the mention because of the clarity he has in philosophies he tells. I will always remember time i spent with him. Although i fear him but still, Sir, I love you six.

Deepankar (babu) : Another childhood friend. Friend, and a bengali. His sermons. His laughs. Hearty laughs. The chats we had. Long ones. Below the porch of his home. And his long walks. Babu, I love you seven.

Amit Nigam : Another guy i don't understand. But he does understand me. This man considers me to be one great guy. I know the reason why : he hasn't met the people i have mentioned above. I can credit him for my selection in IIT. Good guy. Would like to hear from him more often. Amit, I love you eight.

Vinitha Nair( billi) : This girl deserves a mention. And a very well deserved one. This gal has a good sense of humor and her spirit. The undying spirit to live it up. And her consistent good morning mails. I love you nine.

Bharti : Sweet. She is sweety. Yep that her nick back home. And a very apt one. Ofcourse, i am brahmin and like sweets. For her things are different. He philosophy: 'She will love you till she lives, not till you live'. Precisely the reason she finds a mention. Given the power to change anything, i believe i will leave her unchanged. Bharti, I love you ten.

Uncle ji( my mama ji) : He is not a friend but much much more. He means much more to mean than all the names above put togther. Nothing above him. NO ONE above him. I Love him n Hazaar.

People who don't find mention, don't deserve it. Kidding yaar. Just that i thought about mentioning a few that rung a bell in mind now. Just wait for the day your name starts ringging.

I am also sure that if i go by bell ringing thing, few names will find place in every post. Ted, Bharti, Vinit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home