i do not exist

Monday, November 20, 2006

2 post a day, keeps blog readers away

Title is among the best poetry i have ever written. See, it rhymes.

But that not what this is post is about.

There are two philosophies i have:
1) I can ask God for whatever and how much ever i want. Ofcourse he is like my dad, who won't give me everything i ask. But if i ask more probability of getting it increases.

2) I should never ask God for anything. God can give everything, because he created everything, BUT. Whats the use asking for things that ultimately i have to leave and go after my death. Ofcourse he is my dad and he will give me everything i need(not everything i want).

And you know what. right now i want to make a wish. actually i have wanted to ask him that wish nearly daily. But till date i have been confused about which philosophies should i rely upon.
Request to the reader. Please decide which philosophy applies for you. If first one does then ask him to fulfill my wish. If yours in second one, then for this moment shift your philosophy to the first and ask him to fulfill my wishing. Kidding again. You don't have shift your philosophy for my wish. probably according to you, some day i will be wise and will realize that nothing matters. Nothing at all. And the only thing that matters(God), i would not have given a thought.

Its beginning. That physo thing which get better of me like the 1st nov. post. so i am leaving before i turn this post into a crap. Its crap but that mood of mine will make it crappier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home